Terms AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of Site and Copyrights Restrictions
The Site itself, such as its architecture, its presentation, its graphic standards and everything it contains as well as all the material (texts, graphs, graphics, logos, drawings, images, etc.) which are published on the Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including the copyright (hereinafter referred to as the “Protected Elements”) and Danisa exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to the application, without limitation all of associated Intellectual Property Rights (or our licensors).
The Site is strictly provided for your personal and noncommercial use. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you shall not, including but not limited to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- reproduce, copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, recreate, distribute, present, show, disseminate, publicly display, transfer, transmit, publish, sell, attribute, sub-license, transfer ,modify, alter, all or part of the Protected Elements with a view, in particular, to obtaining unauthorized access to the Site and accessing the Site by any means other than the connection interface with the user space, furnished by Danisa to you for such purpose via the Site;
- Using contents posted in the Site to post, claim, correlate or encourage any indecent, defamatory, obscene, objectionable, or unlawful acts and unauthorized campaigns;
- Damage, interfere with, or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may modify, interrupt, impair, or interchange the functionality and the information contained within the Site;
- Creating an alternative database in electronic and/or manual means by systematically downloading and storing any part or all contents of the Site;
- Without permission, set up links from any website controlled directly or indirectly by you to any page;
- Assist others to do any of the above.
Danisa is fully entitled by its sole discretion to temporarily or indefinitely suspend, block, or terminate your access to all or sections to the Site without any notice.
2. Changes to the Terms & Conditions
3. Product Information
6. Restriction of liability
7. Law and jurisdiction